2019 Jeep Cherokee for Sale Near Barksdale Air Force Base
The Jeep Cherokee has been around since 1984. Like the Wrangler that started it all, it’s one of the best America has to offer in the way of an off-road SUV. The 2019 Jeep Cherokee continues that legacy and has a cool new look.
Available now at Hebert’s Town & Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, on the other side of the Red River from Barksdale Air Force Base, read on for why this SUV can handle you, your buddies, family and all your gear.
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee is available in five grades: Latitude, Latitude Plus, Limited, Trailhawk and Overland. Pricing for the 2019 Cherokee starts at $24,690.
Under the hood of the 2019 Cherokee sits the standard fuel-efficient 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir engine. It gets 180 horsepower and 170 lb.-ft. of torque.
There are two optional engines as well. The 2.0L turbo engine gets 270 horsepower and 295 lb.-ft. of torque. The 3.2L Pentastar V6 engine gets 271 horsepower and 239 lb.-ft. of torque. All three engines are available in either 4×2 or 4×4.
Now let’s talk about capability. The 2019 Jeep Cherokee has plenty of it, thanks to Jeep’s best-in-class Trail Rated abilities. It has up to a 51.2:1 crawl ratio, Jeep Selec-Terrain traction control system with up to five modes and enhanced four-wheel-drive systems.
When it comes to style, the 2019 Cherokee has that in spades. The front of the vehicle, or the front fascia, has been redesigned with a new hood, daylight running lamps, fog lamps and LED headlamps. The SUV also has an available dual-pane sunroof, five new wheel designs and a hands-free, lightweight power liftgate.
Inside the 2019 Jeep Cherokee there are:
• Chrome accents
• Hidden rear load floor
• Available heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
• Available perforated leather seating and trim
• Available Alpine Premium Sound System
• Media Hub
• Uconnect system with up to an 8.4-inch touchscreen, SiriusXM Guardian, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support and Off-Road pages
Along with the aforementioned features, there five additional packages to bundle the best features together. These are the technology group, SafetyTec, Comfort and Convenience Group, Heavy-Duty Protection Group and Trailer Tow Group. Here are the features of each group:
• Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
• Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist and Unpark Assist
• Full-speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking
• Advanced Brake Assist
• LaneSense Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
• Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
• Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path Detection
• ParkSense Rear Park Assist System
• Power Foldaway Multifunction Exterior Mirrors
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE GROUP
• Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
• Power Liftgate
• Remote Vehicle Start and Keyless Enter ’N Go
• Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
• Vehicle Security Alarm
• Universal Garage Door Opener
HEAVY-DUTY PROTECTION GROUP
• Fuel Tank Skid Plate
• Underbody and Transmission Skid Plates
TRAILER TOW GROUP
• Full-Size Spare Tire
• Heavy-Duty Engine Cooling
• Trailer Tow Wiring Harness
• 180-Amp Alternator
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee is a serious machine, and we can’t wait for you to check it out. Click the widget to the right for directions to the dealership from Barksdale AFB — it’s just 20 minutes away — or fill out our contact form for more information or to schedule a test drive!