2017 Jeep Compass Trailhawk at Hebert’s Town & Country
Pretty much every Jeep was made for off-roading, but none of them dominates quite like the 2017 Jeep Compass Trailhawk. It easily rules all types of terrain with its legendary Jeep 4×4 capabilities and it makes crawling over rocks and trudging through mud look effortless.
2017 brought a new design for the Compass and we’re big fans of the new look at Hebert’s Town & Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Shreveport, Louianana.
The Trailhawk one of four 2017 Jeep Compass models. It’s powered by the 2.4L Tigershark I-4 engine with a MultiAir2 electro-hydraulic, fully variable valve-action system. Because the Trailhawk is a 4×4, the engine is paired with a class-exclusive nine-speed automatic transmission.
The Trail Rated 4×4 system is what makes the 2017 Jeep Compass Trailhawk ideal for leaving the pavement. The 4×4 system includes:
• Select-Terrain with Auto, Snow, Sand, Mud and exclusive Rock mode
• Standard Jeep Active Drive Low 4×4 20:1 crawl ratio
• Hill-descent Control
• Increased ride height of almost one inch
• Skid plates
• Jeep signature red front and rear tow hooks
• Unique fascias with 30-degree approach angle, 24-degree breaker angle and a 34-degree departure angle
• Up to 19 inches of water fording
• Up to 2,000 pounds towing capability
• Aggressive 17-inch off-road tires
The 2017 Jeep Compass Trailhawk even looks like it’s a killer off-roader. The available two-tone black roof and black hood graphic set the Trailhawk apart from the 2017 Jeep Compass Limited, Latitude and Sport models. It also has red contrast stitching and red accents throughout the cabin to echo the front and rear red tow hooks.
These are just a few of the reasons the Trailhawk one of our favorite Jeeps for adventures. If you’re ready to find out more, check out our 2017 Jeep Compass Trailhawk inventory or get in touch and we’ll set you up with a test drive!