Hebert’s Town & Country Earns FCA Customer Excellence Award
Get the confetti cannons ready! Hebert’s Town & Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has earned the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles 2019 Customer First Award for Excellence as certified by J.D. Power.
Ensuring the customer has the best possible experience while buying a new or pre-owned car, bringing their vehicle in for service or adding on/buying parts and accessories is our main goal at Hebert’s Town & Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. This award validates that we are providing that for our customers.
“Customers today have higher expectations of the shopping and ownership experience, and our Customer First Award for Excellence dealers are exceeding those expectations,” Reid Bigland, FCA head of U.S. sales said in a statement.
There are currently 2,600 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Fiat dealers in the U.S. and Hebert’s Town & Country is one of 407 to earn the award.
All of those dealerships are eligible for the annual Customer Excellence Award and evaluated on five core “pillars” to earn the designation. Those are:
1. Customer Treatment Certification — The dealership has attained the highest levels of service targets and customer-oriented sales.
2. Employee Engagement Certification — Employees complete an annual survey to promote customer-driven culture and employees’ voices.
3. Process Certification — The dealership has processes in place that are successful in supporting excellent customer handling.
4. Training Certification — Dealership employees have attained the highest level of required FCA-certified training.
5. Facility Certification — The dealership facilities are clean and comfortable for customers.
As mentioned earlier, this award is certified by J.D. Power, a leader throughout the world in data analytics and consumer insights. When they put out car ratings, you know they did thorough studies. To determine which dealerships scored well enough to earn the award, J.D. Power provided in-dealership evaluations, which is an industry first.
“These award winners have dedicated themselves to going above and beyond to provide our customers with superior service,” FCA’s Head of Network Development Al Gardner said. “We continue to support our network of dealers as they look for new and different ways to ensure each customer has a stellar experience when purchasing or leasing one of our vehicles.”
Hebert’s Town & Country Earns FCA Power Customer Excellence Award