Mopar to Offer 200+ Products for 2020 Jeep Gladiator
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator pickup truck is based on the Wrangler JL, so naturally, Jeepers will be itching to personalize it once they get their hands on one. No need to worry because Mopar is going to offer more than 200 lifestyle accessories and Jeep Performance Parts for the truck.
The 2020 Gladiator is set to launch in the second quarter of 2019, sometime between May and August. Most of these Mopar parts will be ready for purchase when the truck is made available.
“The Mopar brand is bringing to market a full selection of parts and accessories for owners to personalize the all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator to fit their individual lifestyles, “ Steve Beahm, FCA North America head of Mopar and passenger car brands said in a statement. “We’re giving owners what they need to enhance the most capable midsize truck ever, whether that’s versatile lifestyle accessories or Jeep Performance Parts for hard-core off-roaders.”
Here’s a quick look at the types of products that you’ll be able to purchase for your 2020 Jeep Gladiator:
• All-weather mats. These mats are inspired by the rugged Moab trails, fit the Gladiator perfectly and are durable enough for any mess.
• Bedliners. A production option spray-in bedliner and a drop-in bedliner will be available through the Mopar Custom Shop.
• Bed storage system. The Gladiator’s tailgate opens for access to dual sliding drawers that provide lockage storage for anything you need to pack away.
• Bed-mounted cross rails. The bed cross rails are adapted from the Ram 1500 and work with the Trail Rail System for Mopar lifestyle accessories like kayak and bike carriers.
• Katzkin leather seats. Exclusive to the 2020 Gladiator, these seats are embroidered with the seven-slot Jeep grille logo and have a unique quilted pattern.
• Lift kit. No truck is complete without a lift option and this one gives an extra two inches of off-road clearance.
• Ramps. Whatever you’re trying to get into or out of your 2020 Gladiator’s bed, a Mopar ramp will make it that much easier.
• Sun bonnets. Another way to enjoy open-air freedom, Mopar mesh and solid sun bonnets give UV protection when the hardtop is removed.
• Tonneau covers. These are similar to the covers for the Ram 1500, but made specifically for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator’s bed. There will be soft roll-up, soft trifold and hard trifold options.
• Tube doors. For more open-air freedom, these doors are made of two-inch-round steel tubes.